If you're a first time mom, it is often very difficult to choose between brands for your baby's needs. And since there are a lot of things your baby should have, it is really confusing on what to prioritize. But it is utterly important that one should buy a seat. This not only secures your baby while on the road, it is also a requirement from the law that babies should stay in a car seat while riding in a vehicle.
If you've been searching for the right seat and still haven't found one, then I strongly suggest you consider this car seat – the Safety 1st Designer 22 Infant Car Seat! There are a lot of reasons why you should consider this one! Not only that this car seat has received excellent ratings and reviews from other parents who bought it, it also has great features that ensure the security of your baby! To know more about these features, read on below!
Safety 1st Designer 22 Infant Review:
• First of all, this car has a side impact protection, meaning, it protects your child in case a crash might happen.
• It also comes with an infant head support to keep your little one's head and neck become crooked, making them straight at all times.
• It comes with a 4 harness heights.
• This one also has a 5-point harness that can be adjusted in the front for ease of use and a 3-position stay-in-car base to securely fit the car seat inside your car.
• And lastly, it comes with a carrying handle allowing you to carry the car seat around.
As you can see, this car seat has amazing features you'll surely love! This one is really great for your baby and the features sure are incredible that you should consider buying this one! The Safety 1st Designer 22 is really perfectly designed for your baby's safety!
As a parent, we should do everything in our power to protect our children. We can do this be simply putting up baby gates around the home, watching them while they're swimming, and by getting a car seat that fits them properly, as well as installing it properly. There are so many things we can do on a daily basis to help keep our children safe. So first, take a step in the right direction by getting a seat for your newborn so that you can actually take them home from the hospital!